View Single Post
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 05:26 AM       
you mean Uri Geller is dead? or blinded or what?

Anyhoo, I believe in Chi to a certain extent. Monks are a good example, another one is Bruce Lee.

He had the One Inch Punch, a punch, where he would stop his fist exactly one inch from his opponent, and the opponent would still fly backwards across the room. This was tested, and it was true.

Furthermore, he could complete a full kick in one eightth (sp?) of a second, and that's fast, that means kick and back to normal in 1/8 seconds.

How? Who knows, mastery of his body? Mastery of Chi? I don't know, I think it's Chi or something.

Also, ghosts, can be true, I believe it is. My thouhgts are that Ghosts are the remains of severe emotions that were shown by the ghosts when they were humans. And emotional echo, if you will, that takes the shape of the person who portrayed these emotions, or they do what they are, emotions, so they cause things that act like those emotions. Poltergeists, for example.

Life after death, not sure about this one, ghosts, similar. The conscious mind is too complex to be just random connections, there has to be something inhabiting the human body that makes steers those connections. After we die, that mind, goes somewhere lese, be it heaven, hell, or another body, that's beyond me, but I believe that it goes somewhere.