View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 06:01 PM       
Well, despite my above post, all things in the retail world are fads. Big Box Stores will go away one day for some reason or another, and it's most likely going to be a product of the low quality forced by their constant squeezing of manufacturers for lower shelf prices and bad public relations. I generally tend to save up for higher quality stuff I know will last or better quality food I know I can trust, so I don't shop at Wal-mart that much. I buy shoes at Target, though! (every 2 months or so...)

Beware of anything with moving parts you can get at Autozone! Their lifetime warranties only cover the price of the product, not installation. I put 5 different throw-out bearings in an S10 within 3 weeks once...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!