View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 12:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgp4death View Post
ah websites usually suck i get everything form torrents...Torrentz.com searches a bunch of sites, then you just look for files with seeders and lechers. Usually can find what ever i need on there. you need a bittorrent program such as utorrent in order to download anything because torrent files are just glorified "pointer files" nothing more.
um thanks but most people who've been on the internet in the past five years know what torrents are. also

Quote:
ah websites usually suck
obviously unintentional but i can't find a more agreeable thing you've said