View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 12:50 AM       
heh @ Babs

last time I got drunk, it was off a margarita at the local omg-good mexican place. I think they use a full bottle of tequila per recipe, or something, because I have had some heavy-duty highproof shit and nothing has gotten me drunk like their margaritas.

Anyway, pretty much all I did was laugh at the waiter's cologne overuse and then walk out of the restaurant kinda sideways.

Seriously, the waiter wears so much old spice you know when he's a few tables away and getting closer. That's just his thing.

And one time in jr high I took dayquil not knowing that it was a drug interaction, and I don't know wtf happened but I woke up on the floor beside my desk in health class.

Anyway, I haven't been drunk for quite some time. I switched to dos equis at the mexican restaurant so I didn't have to choose which of the two or three or four doors was the real one on the way out.