View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 14th, 2010, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
I don't agree with the Foster parents / calling social services on her part but from what the initial post described it's definitely Child Endangerment and Neglect.
The problem with ^^^ this is that as a foster parent myself this behavior could be viewed by law enforcment officials as a mandated reportable situation. As a mandated reporter by law it is my responsibility to report suspected abusive or child neglect situations. If I don't report it, and something happens to the child, I could be held liable for not reporting it earlier. It part of the responsibility you take on when you become a foster parent. And it happens more often than you might think.

The Darwin comment was very witty, by the way, but pardon me if I don't particularly care for this brand of humor. It's not you, it's me.
You may already be there.