View Single Post
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old May 28th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
My financial aide doesn't cover summer classes, so when I'm not working I don't have very much to do, so when I'm not hanging out with friends in the city I do weird little art projects to keep away the boredom. Also, I've wanted to make a thing in a jar for a while and they just recently opened a craft place that sells super sculpey and liquid latex near me.

As for why It's going to be a dog fetus: In high school I used to do weird little comics about an anthropomorphic chihuahua and this is kind of explaining his origin as a freaky scientific experiment to create a bioengineered lifeform. The jar's going to be labeled "attempt no. 3" and I'm going to make two more that go from recognizable as a kind of dog, to just a sweet-potato shaped blob with two eyes and useless tentacles.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"