View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 03:14 PM       
I gotta agree with that.

I said Vinthy doesn't believe in Science on account of A.) He disparages the Mueum of Science B.) He's a creationist. and C.) He's frequently proven he doesn't understand what science is, doesn't know that the scientiffic deffnition of fact and the religous deffinition are two totally seperate things, doesn't understand what a theory is, and doesn't understand what a person means when they say a theory has been proven. I'm happy you can follow a circuit diagram and 'engineer' a really bad website. I'd hate to think of you spending all your time clutching your needle over a stoen copy of 'soldier of fortune'.

My degree is also a bachelor of Science. It's in Theater. They don't call the degree a BS for nothing, retardo.

You've been a busy, busy little girl. You say you studied for two years to be a priest, but you left that behind. And we all knwow how hard it is for priest types to leave any behind. Last we spoke you were fetching coffee at a prep school while attending school. And you have an ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE?!? AND SOFTWARE ENGINEERING?!? Did you go to one of them there matchbook schools, or that one Sally Struthers hocks on the TV? How did you miss out on Gun Repair?

And for God's sake STAY IN THIS THREAD! I can't be expected to clean your poop out of any old thread with your make believe girl friends name in the title!