View Single Post
NightOfTheLivingDon is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 04:33 PM       
I don't know if I can back you up on the Tales From the Hood, but Bad Taste I can. I always thought it was better than Dead Alive, though I still love that movie, and, for me anyway, nothing can touch Meet the Feebles. My favorite epidsode of Are You Afraid of the Dark was the one with the x-ray glasses, when that girl sees Mummenschanz with the glasses she got from her black boyfriend. Pushing the envelope!! I also liked the one where that kid gets stuck in the mall and it turns out he's really in a pinball machine.

Listen, whether you like it or not, Death Race 3000 is being made. Now, at least Roger Corman is involved, and I personally naysaid the Dawn of the Dead remake which stands, along with its predecessor remake of Night of the Living Dead, as the best remake of all time. Who knows, it could be good! I think it will be...as long as its not Rollerball...ouch! And it goes with out saying that no one will be able to top Sly as Machine Gun Joe, but whatayagonnado?