View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Not in the way that i think of it, and I really do not want to incorporate that into my visual art forum. I'm mod of there because I have an interest in that. I'm not interested in being in a book club.
Well not trying to talk down to you or anything, but that forum has been around for a long time and it's the first time there hasn't been a forum for forms of literature.

Art certainly isn't restricted to the "visual arts". I put quotations because apparently music is now accepted in there too, even though there's a dedicated forum for it. I don't know, or care, what's going on in that forum but I don't like that writing seems to be thought of as something completely different.

Essentially, I'm just splitting hairs for the fuck of it but I don't like that we now have to discuss stuff that's important to some of us in the forum that is populated mainly by mongoloids while everyone with a pen and a paper get their own forum to do that in (as long as they're using those items to draw, of course).

That was very funny. Well done.