View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 12:16 PM       
Vinth, I'm always pleased when you stop by. Where else would I get to see someone write "It has been shown from time and memorial "

I'm concidering telling you what the phrase actually is for the pleasure of watching you say you meant to get it wrong as a joke.

I also like "Freedoms, whether it be economic, social, religious, political, etc., are not for the weak, the whiny, the jealous or the spiteful."

Because like our president you have no idea what's plural and what's singular and because our constitution guarantees all those freedoms to all the people. I'm not surprised that while you're railing about not being told how much money you should be allowed to have (and no one told you anything of the sort) you feel free to say what qualities a person should have to be ensured economic, social, religous and poltical freedom.

Blanco, I make no claims about understanding the ultra wealthy, in fact I think I've been quite clear that I don't understand them, since I've tted I can't imagine hanging on to vast wealth. I don't understand them even a tiny little bit, and I don't imagine they understand the struggling middle class or the poor any better. I do imagine they are more comfortable, safe and well fed while they do their misunderstanding, though.

Most of Kerry's wealth comes from the Ketchup side of the family.

As for class warfare, the disparity between rich and poor in this country is larger than it's been in decades, and our countries wealth is concentrated in the hands of a smaller percentge of it's citizens than it has been in decades. THAT's class warfare, and I know which class is loosing the war. I think it's cute Vinth thinks we're beyond it, and I have no doubt that a well spoken, intelligent man like him will one day amass a great deal of wealth. He'll also ride a flying pig and duck alorange will pour out his ass every time he gets hungry.