View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 02:19 PM       
I'd post some more recommendations, but oh my god that one guy was being MEAN to me

Oh Jesus

I mean, not everyone can find a movie as spectacular as Hot Rod, okay? Especially when we're the type of person who takes things for total serious. I mean, I saw Hot Rod, I swear, but you already chose it! YOU ALREADY CHOSE IT! I had to be in the group, okay?! I NEED to be in the group, to tail along for the ride, and I was all like "Underrated, not in any way cute, truly wonderful, and tragically overshadowed films (not just movies: films)? You bet your sweet ASS I'm gonna go with HOT ROD!"And then I open up the thread, and you took it.

You took it.

I panicked, okay? I panicked. I needed something, anything, that might possibly stand against it. THERE AREN'T ANY, OKAY? Dear God, help me. Help me undo this mistake.

But I can't. You can never undo the past. There's only one answer. Hopefully, when my fellow students walk into the pub lab, find my corpse, and hear The Ramone's "I Wanna Live" playing in the background, they'll think.
And they'll know.
Online communities are deathly serious.

Last edited by Grislygus : Jan 29th, 2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Not good enough, Oh Fuck, STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH