View Single Post
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 04:45 PM       
In the town, or village (unsure how it should be labelled in english) where I grew up, there is this church that was built 800 years ago. It's protected by a ghost pig that will kill you if you try to enter it at night. When the church was built a big pig was buried alive in the cemetary, in order to create said ghost, which will then function as a supernatural watch dog against thieves for eternity. You'd think that the pig would rather deliberately let people in and help them to all the silver, just to get back at the congregation for burying it alive. But perhaps pigs, whether alive or dead, aren't smart enough to realize that. It's just forever pissed off and willing to attack anyone that comes at night.

There's also this little evil elf that has a big gold treasure somewhere in the woods. He travels around on a little wagon drawn by a black hen. If one manages to follow this elf with eyes constantly open until he gets back home, one can easily take the treasure. Only problem is there's a long ride to the elf's base-camp, so it's basically impossible not to blink during the entire walk. And if one closes one's eyes even for a milli-second the elf will vanish. As far as I understand, the elf doesn't have any reason for going into town in his little hen-ride in the first place except to taunt people.

I bet your own hometowns don't have anything like this to offer!