View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 12:36 AM       
"You're listening to 7HO FM 101.7, where we play nothing but the best music from the 80s, 90s and today! Non stop - all day, every day - giving YOU the best music for breakfast, work and getting you home! But best of all, no ads! 100% ad free, all day long, so you can chill out with your favourite tracks, without interruption! Only on Hobart's number 1 music station, 7HO FM101.7; your home of variety."

*play Jimmy Barnes song*

"You're listening to 7HO FM 101.7, where we play nothing but the best music from the 80s, 90s and today! Non stop - all day, every day - giving YOU the best music for breakfast, work and getting you home! But best of all, no ads! 100% ad free, all day long, so you can chill out with your favourite tracks, without interruption! Only on Hobart's number 1 music station, 7HO FM101.7; your home of variety."

I used to do a university radio show with two friends, it was pretty fun until we got kicked off the air for playing pirated music. We would play mostly Radiohead and all the other bands that are like them, since that is what my friends liked, and I would force them to play the odd hip hop track. They'd talk about their bands and I would say the occasional funny anecdote about getting hit in the balls or missing the bus. I think we had about 7 listeners maximum for our one hour show.

I don't listen to the radio, but I downloaded Ricky Gervais podcasts like mad.