View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 08:59 PM       
So this is coming up again, and I just don't know if I can make it down there again this year. Part of me is okay with that, because I tell you Point Pleasant just gives me the damn jibblies.

I'd like to commemorate the occasion, though. Probably the wearing of Mothman t-shirts, which now fit me more like nightshirts. Definitely the making of Mothman pancakes.

We actually did a qualifying round for Little Miss Mothman and bombed that one big, which confirmed that a) we're just not pageant people and b) we're so ugly we don't even place in rural WV beauty pageants. So, suck on that, ego. It actually was kind of a really negative experience, which surprised me. Gonna give that whole...way of life...a wide berth from now on.

But Mothman! Nothing can kill my love for things that glow red in the night, or inexplicable chrome monuments to monsters that terrorize small towns. So I'm open to suggestions.