View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 11:16 PM        Why GADZOOKS Needs to Shut the Fuck Up: An Internet Grievance Essay by Guitar Woman
Hey, buddy, how ya doing? Fantastic, I hope! So, let's get right down to buisness: this is NOT an invitation for you to come in here and insult me, this is a serious post about you, and how you need to shut up, or at least tone your hatred down a few notches. I'd request that Chojin lock this thread to prevent it from turning into another pissing contest between the two of us and any other people who see fit to take a verbal shit in a thread of mine, but he's currently MIA so I'm just going to post this and do my best to resist whatever temptations arise hereafter. Ok? Ok.

Main point: YOU ARE KILLING THIS FORUM. As the esteemed Mr. Yockey has stated in his semi-effective letter to you and your friends in the negative additudes and change thread, the fact that you are trying to keep everyone but yourself and your internet best friends out of this forum is limiting any development it might be able to go through, and creating a bad image of it for people who want to register and have an enjoyable time here. To them, we look like a horrible elitist flameboard, rather than a humorous community that caters to a wide variety of people.

As proof of this, I offer a summary of a conversation I had with Atari Dragon before he decided to join here and show his true colors.

Basically, he stated that he was uneasy about joining a flame board like I-Mockery. I told him that I-Mock was not at all what he thought it was, a claim he answered with several threads where to my SHOCK AND ASTONISHMENT you and your cronies were ganging up on single forum members, without half a piece of decent justification and seemingly just because they had annoyed you slightly in the distant past. Now, I'm not trying to say that Atari Dragon isn't retarded and that I'm sorry he was banned three times, but I what I am saying is that to the outside population, this looks like a horrible and completely not fun place to hang out. Guess who is promoting that image? You are, you silly! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, before you all pop in here and claim that he's a retard and that his opinion counts for shit, I have encountered volumes of other people who feel the exact same way about things, and were far better endowed in the mental department than our screamo-loving friend.

So yes, if you could refrain from doing crap like this in the future, or just take everyone you like hanging out with here and invite them back to the No Virgins Allowed forums and not make our community look like a pool of vomit anymore, that'd be great. Or, as an alternitive, you could just join Maddox Mania (or the other two Maddox forums, they're all basically the same place), where people like you are allowed to run rampant without consequence!

Love,

Guitar Woman