View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 10:01 AM       
Did you even read Novak's piece in July? I did. Do you honestly believe that the CIA would give Novak information on a undercover CIA agent? If she was a regular run of the mill CIA agent, then no crime was committed.

I also like how you sum it up as "If she was undercover, then it is illegal. If she wasnt undercover, then they are trying to destroy her." Your true colors are shinin' through. How is giving the name of a normal CIA agent trying to destroy her career? Novak wanted information and the CIA gave it to him. Back in JULY. Don't even try to act like the Democrats have been sitting around researching this story. You also don't find it strange that Wilson brings it up now, instead of July? Wilson is also a huge lover of Clinton and hater of Bush. Did that ever cross your mind?

I'm going to wait and watch it turn out to die away just like Bush/Enron and Cheney/energy task force. Democrats are licking their lips like a shark in a pool full of body parts. Except the body parts are nothing but smoke and mirrors. Stupid people will buy into the story, the smart will research it and see it as bunk.

See, I research stories, Max. You pound your liberal drum. When this story is retracted, it will be in page D18 of the classified ads. Fox News will be the only one that follows it through. Everyone else will ignore it.

For being someone so revered for "researching" before you post, you sure as hell didn't do that here. If I am wrong, then so be it.