Thread: Board games
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 07:08 AM       
I got a list of must plays for you then

Thunderstone- A deck building game where you have to compete with other players to build a deck capable of gaining the most victory points

Ascension- In some ways similar to Thunderstone, but streamlined to a mere 3 game mechanics

Nightfall- While I hate it's theme, I love the everyone plays on everyone's turn mechanic

Dominion- Probably my least favorite on the list, but its popularity is a lumbering juggernaut, so you will likely never want for more players to play it

Quarriors!- Not a deck/card game, but similar in its mechanic, you buy dice that represent creatures and spells to get enough points to win the game, lots of fun there