View Single Post
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 12:03 PM       
BOBA FETT TOTALLY GETS OUT OF THE SARLACC PIT! HE DOES! HE LIVES AND GETS A ROBOT LEG

*The robot leg was only temporary until he had the time & credits for his black market clone leg. *spoiler alert* he got his clone dna redone so now he'll live another 100+ years and he's the a figure head for a whole government of planets and he can't even set foot on Mandalore now and they retconed the whole other mandalore/fake Boba marvel comics era ANd he's got grandkids AND i kinda want to hit Karen Traviss. with my cock.

Anyways, Send in the Clones:
You know how everyone hates the Padme/Anakin romance cause it's akward? Isn't it kinda supposed to be? Anakins A Space Preppie from the most Elite Prep school in the known Universe (and he spends his free time playing with robots instead of trying to get in Barriss Offee's pants) and Padme's part of the super debate club where Bail Organa's the cool guy! (and she spends her free time helping doomed aliens- see Clones deleted scenes, IF YOU DARE!). No fuckin wonder these two are cliche'd dorks when they're alone. It reminds me of a chess club physics club mixer.

another II plus: Extra scumbag Watto. now there's someone I wanted to see whipping his slaves.

Best line in II: Dooku's speal to captured Obi wan. "A mistake. A terrible mistake"