View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 08:41 AM       
This is actually better than shoplifting because in some instances the stores actually pay you to take the stuff off their hands. It just takes a lot of work to figure out where you can accomplish that. If you don't want to keep the item yourself, which I guess you wouldn't, being a communist and all, you could always donate it to the needy and count the footwork as part of the donation.

For example, I got this for twenty-eight cents, which is...what, about the same in AUD?

There are also coupons this week that would enable you to get a glucometer for $1 (sending them to a free clinic) and various hygiene products for nothing or nearly nothing. I've had dental floss that cost less than the coupon for it, resulting in an "overage" I could use to pay for other things. There's a seasonings packet that's marked 77 cents, if you print out the dollar coupon and buy several of them there's a dollar in overage you can spend on something else right there.

It's effort-intensive, but it's also nice to walk off with a full cart of groceries for less than 20 bucks.