View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 03:47 AM       
Sniper, I'm going to bring back this thread just for you.

So I bring this girl home, one drink leads to eight, and before I know it the deed is about to happen on mah couch.

As things heat up, I notice she keeps making this face that I guess is suppose to be from pleasure, which is odd because it's me we are talking about, not some guy who has a big weiner or knows what he's doing.

I kind of brush it off, and do that "don't look at her face" move. Number 1 because I don't think women are equal to men in the slightest, and number 2 because the face she is making keeps getting worse and worse.

Finally, I look at her again about 5 minutes later and she looks like a blowup doll with her eyes looking straight up. She looks like she has a dinosaur egg in her mouth and she is so amazed at her own eyebrows that she can't stop trying to look at them. Not to mention the odd noises she is making. It just freaks me out and I stop.

Then I said the typical,

"I.. I just can't.. I don't feel right. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you.. It's me, not you."

Don't think I ever felt so cold and alone before in my life.