View Single Post
Full of Country Goodness
GreenPeaness is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 12:54 AM       
So there I was minding my own business WHEN SUDDENLY!
A package arrived and was thrust upon me.

Whatever could it be?

Egads! A box! A festive box wrapped by a faceless corporate automaton. Season's Greetings!

I seized my blade and momentarily gave in to the craven bloodlust which plagues my people!

Great Gadzooks and Festive Fooks! Could it be!? Great Jesus Above could it really be so!?

Paper! Yes! Finally, I am among the beautiful, shiny people who possess and overabundance of paper goods! No more napkins for me, I say! I'll scribble my random thoughts on paper, like an Egyptian Scribe no less!

My Stars and Garters... IT'S GREAT DARK C'THULU! ZOMGWTFBBQAPB! I cannot begin to describe to you what horrors and ecstasies assailed my mind at that moment. Truly, my mind strayed from this mortal plane and hung in the sygian gulfs of midnight blackness, where the spheres of existence shrieked a tune of discordance and madness. Huzzah!

I beseech thee, O Dark One! What is thy bidding? I seek a boon most dire!

Later, we swapped stories over a smoke. Shortly after this picture was taken, we had burritos - burritos of MADNESS!

My heartfelt thanks to Nick! What an amazing gift! I was sad you didn't include an handwritten note, but hey, whattyagonnado, eh? Merry Christmas to all! Cthulhu fhtagn!