View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 09:57 PM       
we must all be really smart super creative dream people since we can remember our dreams and they are so fantastically inventive and invigorating!!!

i hate falling dreams too, the worst falling dream didn't even happen to me (i wasn't the one falling). It happened a year or so ago. It was a crazy dream through and through and it had some "Chasing" (somebody got caught stealing or something) we walked outside onto this ledge(like a cliff ledge it was really high) and I think we were in las vegas and they were opening some new hotel, but it was only half finished as in onlysupports and foundation. They were giving tours and the line was long a bunch of people got on before me and when it was almost our turn suddenly the entire building collapsed on itself andall the people inside died...all the screaming was horrible.

I'venever written down any dreams dream journals are gay. I just happen to have a good memory andalso like I said I practice canstenad as art of dreaming. Part of whatI did with it was do my best to remember all of my dreams...

do any of you guys have lucid dreams where the thing that ticks you off to it being lucid is that you've already had the dream before? Sort of like dream deja vu.