View Single Post
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 03:12 PM       
I had a bad dream last night

First, I'm sleeping at my parents' house with my clothes on for some reason, with all my stuff in my pockets. My cell phone vibrates, and I pick up to answer, but there's silence on the other end. I lay in bed with my eyes shut for a while, then open them a little bit and play with this elongated tear drop shaped metal thingy floating in the air for a while. It seemed like an blimp made of aluminum. Then it flies away, and I realized that I just had no idea what the hell that thing was, and why is was hovering in my room. I then notice a constant churning sound going on outside.

I step out the front door and there are ENORMOUS versions of that little blimp thingy. They seem like they're celesial bodies-- very far away, but very huge. There were few dozen or so, but they practically filled the sky. They were also a sky blue color, so they blended in with the rest of the sky like when you see the moon during the day sometimes. It looked like one had crashed far off the horizon; it was sticking out of the ground and smoldering.

Directly in front of me is an endless line of these weird futuristic bulldozers, leaving no space in between them. They were white cubes about 10 feet tall with two mirrors on them where eyes would normally be if they were a face. I didn't see any wheels or other mode of transportation. They're churning up the ground, and moving at a slow pace. I jump to see over them and see nothing but a fresh dirt field for miles around, as if the rest of the world had just disappeared behind the line of bulldozers. They were about 50 feet away from my parents' house, and slowly inching their way forward.

I completely flip out and yell at everyone to get out of the house. They're not even there when I walk back in. There weren't any cars at the house, either. I run back out the front door, and notice that the bulldozers are now 10 feet away, and I could see the ground and asphalt being ripped up underneath them. I'm practically glued to the spot as if some force keep my body from moving and reacting, and I wake up as I see my feet disappear underneath the advancing line