View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
I still rock the RAZOR

I felt like a complete ass when I got it (my dad gave it to me)because it was too cool or whatever. About two days ago somebody was like, "hahahaha you still have a RAZOR?!!!!"

I just use my cell phone to, gasp, talk on the phone

4. I use to work for Cingular back in the day. Don't trust cell phone sales people. They will try and sell you as much useless shit as they can. Also, don't ever sign a contract for a phone. You can buy the exact model on ebay and just swap out your sim card. Sure it may cost an extra $100, but you won't be locked in to some stupid fucki*g contract. Normally a lot of gas stations have cheap cool phones too (at least the ones around here), and you can get brand new phones that are unlocked for cheap. Sometimes even models that aren't carried/popular in America.

Also, if you have some plan that your service provider doesn't carry anymore(ie xMinutes for xDollars) and it works fine for you then don't upgrade to a new plan. Generally they find a way to squeeze more money out of ya.

Ok that's enough PROTIPS for one evening.

Last edited by MattJack : Jan 19th, 2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: oh yea