View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 09:07 PM       
Thanks Terra.

Well my mission statement is pretty simple as befitting this moronic fucktard board.

They're all fucktards and they need to be reminded of this.

You see, you have to keep lower life forms in line otherwise they start believing that they're actually important. Most of them believe that they are the sole beacon of what is considered "funny" not realizing the fact that EVERYTHING that they've ever said or done has been done already and 20 times better. While they are quick to call someone unoriginal, they fail to see their OWN repetition and redundant jokes.

"You're a fag!" "You're a cunt!" and variation of that same theme.

The hypocrisy is probably what I would most despise, if I actually cared. But instead I tend to see this more like a Video Game, where upon I score so many points for decimating various fucktards. And the older the Fucktard the more points I get. Plus it seems to annoy them greatly, that's an added bonus.

That's probably what I like best. There's nothing funnier than a fucktard that starts getting so riled up that he's either wishing my death, or making assumptions about my life. Its so damn easy though, all you gotta do is give them a simple insult and they come running to reply like the predictable fucktard monkeys they are.

Well I hope that answers you questions Terra.