View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 05:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I remember talking to George shortly when he reappeared for a bit then disappeared. He was a really down to earth guy but we never really talked about this certain subject before.

Thanks for the reference Boogie, I'll definitely read that once I get to a better accessible location than where I'm currently at.

I would like to thank everyone for being rational right now, I'm really confused right now on what to do and seriously have no one else to really go to right now about all of this. Right now, I'm really busy with work and a lot of personal stuff (obviously) so getting on here is very limited. In the mean time, I thank all of you very at least for me giving a honest opinion.
This almost always translates into : I'm gonna continue to do nothing about it.