View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 05:31 PM       
apples and oranges, preech.

Don't be sour that you can't hold an argument without having a man tantrum. Shouldn't you be off publishing your novel on the great Republican strategic initiative???

Max, I'd say places like Daily Kos would count as "blogs", although you're right, the term itself has become rather mushy. Perhaps I should be broader, meaning the greater "internet crusader" community.

For a good example of what I'm referencing (since preechr needs his hand held), you might want to look into the whining that went on over Rep. Emanuel and the DCCC, specifically regarding the latter's poor support for Paul Hackett in Ohio.

" You may be right, Kev, maybe their is a some shadowy lefty blog force out there that actually influences people in significant numbers."

It's not shadowy, and unlike Preechr's theory on the GOP Masons, they are quite loud. They don't make a difference on policy or ideology, but they are quite good at coordination and fundraising (I think it was stateside or whoever that took credit for money raised in the Hackett campaign, dissing the DCCC).

Try, I dunno, www.leftyblogs.com

So you see it's their label, not mine.

Max, I'd read your blog. And David Corn is a jackass.