View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 05:50 PM       
NightOfTheLivingDon, there, now that I removed Lenor's crap, I can respond to your post.

The Stuff: an awesome movie. I actually own that one and have had a lot of requests for a review of it, so don't be surprised if you see one appear on I-Mockery sometime next year.

House: Saw some of this movie a long time ago, but never the whole way through, and I barely remember it. I'll check it out when I have the chance.

Don't Look in the Basement: Heard the name of this one, but never seen it before.

Night of the Creeps: Yes, out of all the horror movies to review, that one is atop my list. I have a bootlegged DVD of it (still can't believe it hasn't been officially released yet). If you like that movie, check out my review of SLUGS which is another campy flick along the same lines. But yes, you can definitely expect a review of this movie to appear on I-Mockery sometime.

Spookies: Never even heard of that one, but anybody who's a fan of Gilbert (and Rhonda) when they were on USA Up All Night is aok in my book, so I'll check into that flick for sure. Man, do I miss watching Up All Night... such a good show.