View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 10:53 AM       
I warned you about her voice, zhukov

They have excellent cheesecake, although the portion size is out of control and they add some completely unnecessary whipped cream alongside the slice. I like their tamale cakes, which are presented in a sort of little cornhusk boat, but I figured out how to make them myself (and better, if I do say) so I don't go as often now.

They also load their food with MSG and you walk out of there with a heart thudding at odd patterns because of it.

Also, their bathroom layout sucks and I took a hard metal doorknob directly to the small of the back, with some force, as I was trying to change my daughter's diaper on the changing table. The person coming in didn't know the changing table was right behind the door, of course. I noted that in the survey (they bribe you to do surveys...they'll give you a $10 giftcard for completing a questionnaire about your visit).