View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 10:17 PM       
Go Steelers! WOOT!

Oh yeah, Pittsburgh was thrilled last night. So thrilled that the students at the University of Pittsburgh had a bit of a riot. From what I heard, several sofas were set on fire, a bonfire was made, a tree was pulled down, a bus station shelter was demolished, a rock was thrown through the window of the campus library, and several parking meters were stolen/attempted to be stolen. I saw a picture of the crowd with a guy calmly walking off with a plastic newspaper dispenser under his arm. I was talking to this guy today and he said that he went to a nearby pizza place around midnight. In the shop, he met someone who admitted they used quarters to pay because they broke into a parking meter.

Needless to say, it was a very strange scenario today. Several parking meters were still missing and the bus stop shelter looked like a giant stepped on it.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.