View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 09:50 PM       
Did someone say sociologist?

Why I-Mockers are STILL fucktards: A Second Look!

The ideas of "originality" and "funny" are concepts appreciated by I-mockers yet they still fail to achieve these simple goals.
Every now and then a grain of imagination will pop up, but for the most part, the board is as brain dead as Sethomas' Inbred parents. They STILL insist on a herd like mentality, where upon some unsuspecting soul will post something different, and every fucktard on the board will attack them. As stated in my previous study, these pointless and boring attacks are usually headed by an "alpha fucktard" in the past this has included pedophiles such as Retrokat, Spectre X, and Rongi. Although in the past these have been anally raped by another "fellow" fucktard, and the leadership position changes. These happen so frequently though, that my conclusion lead me to believe that they just like anal sex, which is especially prevelent between the fucktards jin and kahljorn.

Even when confronted with the truth I-Mockers are STILL too fucking stupid to stop talking shit. In my pevious study, I TOLD them what I was doing and if they didn't want to embarass themselves anymore, they should stop attacking me, seeing as NONE of them had the mental capacity to remotely match my insults. Yet they continued to embarass themselves all for my amusement.

Seeing as they couldn't out insult me, they TRIED to copy my styles of insulting, instead. Here they did show some signs of higher brain functioning. "The Scientist", "The Bad Comic" and "The Preacher" characters were ALL copied by these pea brained horse blowers. Unfortunately even in this regard they failed miserably. And the ability to mimic isn't exactly ground breaking, there are so many other lower life forms that are capable of doing it. (And a better job at it)

Denile is probably the best natural defense for the I-Mocker however, since even when soundly beaten, they refuse to accept defeat. No matter how badly they get made someone's bitch. Of course being made a bitch isn't really a new thing for I-Mockers. Especially the one called kellychaos. So my conclusion is they really like it.

I-Mockers: I fucking DARE you NOT to respond to this. Prove to me you actually learned something from my last verbal raping of you fucktards. Just ignore, and it'll ALL go away. Just resign yourself to the fact that I'm your superior in everyway and roll over like the bitch boys you are. (Should be easy, just follow Spectre X's example, when he lost his cherry to his Dad)

And if not, well then my theory is proven, you're STILL fucktards.

Toodles, Fucktards!