Thread: Abby from NCIS
View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 02:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain View Post
Seriously... I don't get what all the hype is about w/ this dame. She's about as mainstream psuedo-goth-pop as you'll ever see.

Aside from the fact that the show takes the word embellishment to a new level (makes JAG look reputable) I will never watch it because once I saw this chick I was finished. She's offensive to my cynical sensibilities.

And the fact that I'm hearing about guys flailing their pork pistols all over the place for this hack makes me even more incensed. If this exact same girl had a short 'do and lost the dog collar half of you half wits wouldn't notice her at all.

The guys who like her are the same guys that wear Teva's and baggy sweatshirts, "browsing" the T-shirt wall at Hot Topic - when they're really gazing at the mindless teenage drones donning studs & pleather. What a sad existence. These are the same people who love anime because it's being shoved down their throat. Or because they believe in the real-life manifestation of a Japanese cartoon chick in a short skirt with spiked garters.

Worse than ravers IMO.

Have I ever told you that I love you, McClain?