View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
Actually, you know what, I'm going to do a serious response. Park your car indoors. Stop paying the cunt's lawyer bills. Make her get out of the house or, alternatively, pack up your shit and leave. Don't even talk to her. Don't say ANYTHING. Bail. You're romanticizing your mundane damn problems, like ALL antisocial people, and are enjoying the self pity (whether you know it or not). You can easily leave any time you want, but enjoy bitching and being a martyr. Just bail. It's easy, you're just telling yourself that it's hard. All you have to do is walk away. That's it! But you can't do it, because you don't WANT TO. You're an exact clone of my sad ass fat friend in Coos Bay who we all started ignoring.

You can be happy as soon as you DECIDE to pry yourself free, but you won't listen to what I'm saying; or, you'll listen, blip past the obvious, and reinterpret your own life in order to match the criticism and good advice so you don't have to DO ANYTHING. You like sitting there, doing nothing, and being wronged.

IN CONCLUSION. With this post, you just got what you needed from this thread. FROM NOW ON EVERYONE IS JUSTIFIED IN GIVING YOU SHIT.