View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 08:39 PM       
I always had bad luck with tutoring. Especially when it came to the bf and math. I'd try to show him how to choose an equation or something, and he'd be like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you do it.

I took the dog out for a 15 min walk so we could both say we got exercise today. We've got this guy who moved in with his mom 2 doors down. The guy is middle-aged and has a loud burgundy chopper my bf calls the "Fartcopter". It does sound like an exact cross between a helicopter and a loud, blatting fart. It's pretty obnoxious, especially at night.

Anyway, the dog was doing well until we heard the roar of the Fartcopter, and then she started bucking and trying to run. It was a bad 50 feet or so getting her back to the house, and she ran into the crate and waited for me to shut the door. Apparently the Fartcopter is terrifying.

Last edited by Kitsa : Mar 26th, 2009 at 09:26 PM.