View Single Post
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 06:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
Quote:
Oh well, your problem, not mine.
Yea, it's my problem but I think I'll survive.

Quote:
On what poll? Would you mind, you know, proving your statements?
Google it, don't be so lazy.

Quote:
There is also no debate, please read the link I posted once.
Yes there is.

Quote:
Oh, please. Nader just didn't appeal to the vast majority of voters. There is no damn corporate conglomerate shutting out candidates. How the hell did Perot actually make it into debates?
Please watch it again.

Quote:
That wouldn't be a good reason.
It may not be good but it's valid.

Quote:
Glad you can speak for over 5 billion people. I guess the rest of the world doesn't do rational thinking all that well either if you are their chosen representative.
I speak for well over 5 billion. 5 and a half even.

Quote:
You'll have to pardon me if I am going to address the concerns of myself and my family before I pick the candidate thats best for the countries trying to compete with us.
Your family is ugly.

Quote:
You know, if you had just come out and said you are a douchebag, you would have saved us both some time.
"Douchebag"? Who the hell still says this? Do you frequent CollegeHumor.com too?

But regardless, I'd rather be a douchebag than a territorial troll disguised as a pseudo intellectual.

Quote:
Russia? The country with the dwindling population?
Irrelevant FOX news sound byte intended to question credibility?

Quote:
And China is still learning about the dangers of lead paint. not too concerned there.
That was actually Mattel's problem as their CEO apologized to the Chinese government and the Chinese people for the huge misunderstanding, but I guess FOX news isn't known for their retractions...

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...ub=CTVNewsAt11
Quote:
and thats why I love you.
What are you? Some kind of gay faggot?