View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 05:11 PM       
try eatting icecream or drinking water when that happens ;( maybe try some aloe vera in small doses(stuff like that usually relieves dizziness).

I can't think of anything else that would work(i don't even know if those would work, I'm just guessing) because i don't really know alot about vertigo. Sounds like it could be a circulation problem, possibly. Do you ever exercise? Try doing some stretches, and do some where you get blood flow to the brain(if there's blockages in your head's circulation having blood rush in and out of your brain and other parts of the body will help break the bloackages :yoga).
The only time I've ever had vertigo was when i was on alot of drugs ;O

If it ends up being a sodium problem let me know I know some things to help flush out sodium. Maybe try eatting beans and bitter things while drinking alot of water if it's really a sodium problem. I can look through referance for some herbs if you want.
what type of bodymass do you have? are you on the heavy side? If so there's an increased chance that it's a sodium problem.