Thread: dude fuck avp
View Single Post
SUFFER is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 02:31 AM       
try and stop me !!! you wasted time to reply to a post not even related to you , your even worse off then jean at least i was talking to her you just wandered into a conversation and said "shut up " well how about this FUCK OFF !!!, and technically i havent said anything i typed it all , if you people hate me that bad why dont you start a grammatically correct post about it , or even possibly a support group , i love the fact that you take this much time out of your day to waste time to hate me or what im writing it makes me wonder how many of you go into a bookstore and just start reading books you dont like just to bitch about them,
you sound like failed critics , no one forces you to read or respond yet you still do , and get irritated doing it ,its like you must think my words are hypnotizing you read all the way to the end and arent satisfied , you feel robbed , and paralyzed ,just cant move on eh ? is it really that intriguing? im sorry i let you down and if you dont like it dont think im gonna change it , the sooner you accept it the sooner you will be able to go on with life and deal with people on the real world !!!