View Single Post
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:51 PM        Some General Sports Forum Rules
Here are some rules that should be installed specificaly for this forum.

1) Any "My sport is better than yours" discussion should be a warnable offense. We all know hockey isn't popular and can only be seen by the 2% of the country that has the Versus Network, it doesn't need to be mentioned in any NHL/Hockey threads we may have. That goes for any sport, even women's basketball. (Go Chicago Sky!)

2) Wrestling threads should be allowed on this sub-forum. Why? Because I love Razor Ramone gifs and it does take some athleticism to be performed. That being said any geinus who thinks to throw out "WRESTING IS NOT A SPORT" line should fucking die. I don't even watch the WWE and I'm sick of it.

3) Sports have alot of testosterone in them already. It doesn't need to be in here. No one cares how quickly you can personally run a 40 or high you can score on a Wunderlic test. That being said if you have a funny Sports story in real life feel free to post it here. Don't just be a brag fag about it. THAT MEANS YOU MIKE.

4) Don't be a racist, god dammit, what's with sports fans that makes them turn into Michael Richards when a black guy tackles a white quarterback. I don't think that's an issue currently but just in case if new users are of that ilk.

Those are what I can think of from the top of my head that would make a forum about sports tolerable. Now if we can just get some posts