View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:13 AM       
160.) "Walt comes through again with a piece of the black poverty situation."

161.) "Picture an older Maddox that doesn't come off sometimes as playing to the crowd."

162.) "I was talking to a friend of mine last night (who happened to be a woman) and had to hear here complain about why guys always call girls names like "Baby", or "Chick" or any other 'sexist' term."

163.) "You won't see most guys writing poems or sonnets or any of that horse crap. We are men, so we do things simple and straight to the point."

164.) "So the next time ladies your man walks up behind you, gives you a pat on the backside and says "You are lookin' fine, baby", just see it as a book of love poems as written by Shakespeare. Because that is the best we can do."

165.) "It seems that our great follower of Islam has had her picture taken after she converted."

166.) "I'll make this real quick, because everyone knows the story just because it never changes when it comes to these protests."

167.) "The real, genuine social and political concerns are walked upon by a bunch of jackasses that want to break things."

168.) "Read up on it, but then again who follows the world knows the story already."

169.) "Notice how everyone likes to put God into play when it fits their agenda but when we try to do something good with it like introduce basic morality then oh no no, no God allowed here. The Courts deem it so!"

170.) "Anyway, back to the main topic at hand."

171.) "So, why don't more people fight against this obvious thievery that is before us today with our taxes, you may ask yourself."

172.) "If I put in 100 bucks into a bank and some else puts in 1,000, I can only get back 100 and the other gets 1,000."

173.) "We are led to believe that because somebody who failed to increase their earning potential and thus does not make much money should receive all the breaks they could be entitled to just because they do not make much income."

174.) "However, what is not told is that the money "given" to them is coming out of the pocket of someone else who did not give their permission to have their money used in such a matter."

175.) "The ones who can help themselves and yet refuse to do so, well, they need to have a wake up call dialed up to their houses."

176.) "John McWhorter penned a great article Friday about the influence of hip-hop on blacks in America and what it does to discredit a lot of the things that the activist were fighting for back during the Civil Rights Era."

177.) "Unfortuantly, the hip-hop community today has instilled this aura of "realness" that must be kept by staying away from everything that is considered "white"."

178.) "This will do nothing to help anyone out in the long run and will only serve to bridge the gap between the races, which is something that only the demented want."

179.) "And before you say anything about other types of music, know that in Europe it is the metal scene that is influencing people to be dumbasses. How else can you explain the Hessian movement?"

180.) "I ended up cussing out this guy, not knowing who he was, and the I was about to score the interview."