Thread: Art Chat
View Single Post
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2008, 11:10 PM       
i use the internet just as much as anyone here (probably more), it's just that specific kind of forum posting (tactfully choosing words to make people take you seriously even if your idea still sucks) has gotten old when you can just be forthright and post as yourself.
i understand, i guess, how some acronyms are supposed to be offensive as being the verbal shortcut of 13 yr old boys everywhere, i just dont give any respect to it because it implies this idea of being above it. suprematism could be described in a lot of nice words i have lots of art history books for, or it could just be described as 'fukken saved' because it's actually awesome outside of college

also, the art world online is full of defensive, exhausting, and overly serious deviant-tarts that i like to be polite and blunt for a change. this dudes talking like we wont be friends if i say the wrong thing. i dont need that nonsense.

but thanks MLE, i remember the things you posted before i stopped posting here regularly and it's nice to feel like i've developed since then

and just because this is art chat and not "rez' history with the internet and his overwrought rationalizations on why he posts like that", here's a pic i did recently that was just a typographic brainstorm