View Single Post

JenMacca is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 05:10 PM       
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Unfortunately, even with him being as much of a redneck as he is, he probably wouldn't be dumb enough to choke to death on one now, he's probably more careful with them since the pretzel incident....*sigh*......nice thought, though. At least he can't be in office TOO terribly much longer, can he? I doubt he'd get re-elected. I'd vote for a fucking dog as the president rather than re-elect him (well hey there WAS a dog on the ballot for the governor position....)

But you're right, I should have thought of mentioning him. I say we lock he and Wacko Jacko in a room together for months on end.....with no food or water or anything....the only thing besides themselves in there could be a couple guns..... cos methinks the first time Jacko tries to touch Bush's ass, he'd blow him to smithereens. May not destroy Bush, but it'd at least rid the world of that freak show known as Michael Jackson...