Thread: HALO 2 OMFG
View Single Post
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 07:30 AM       
Actually, im not much of a Halo fan- i found the first really dull and kind of ugly and slow. ;o

The second one seems similar at first, but then you notice all the little details and once everyone gets accustomed to it, it becomes a lot of fun. ;D

Here is where i describe the gameplay a little, so tune out if you consider it spoilers. :>

The gameplay is much faster, and you dont have all those little health points anymore - its just one shield/bar. ;>

You can punch a hole in the tank things armor and throw a grenade inside! It is the most satisfying video game experience ever :O

What I found strange was the vehicle damage. My ghost would get all its armor plates shot off, but as long as I retreated to until my shield regenerated, it didn't seem to mean anything. ;?

Destroyable vehicles are awesome though, and so is the turbo function. ;D

Predator mode / Plasma Sword & Grenade matches are double plusawesome. ;D

Turrets are cool, but alien technology turrets pretty much suck, as do most of the alien technology weapons. :o

Overall, it was a great gaming experience, and i really recommend it if you can get some big network games happening- playing as the alien elites and getting to customise your color scheme/ badge is totally cool. ;D