View Single Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 10:58 PM       
I have roughly 150 legit cds and probably 200 or so bootleg and I have no intentions of ever selling them. I haven't bought a cd in over 2 years and mainly use my Zune (yeah that's right) through the aux port in my car for music but I just won't part with them. When I was a kid I loved going through my parents huge record collection and because of that I discovered artists like Robin Trower. so I guess my hope is that whenever I find a woman to shit out kids maybe they'll go through my old cd booklet and marvel at the entire discography of Three 6 Mafia/Hypnotize Minds/Prophet Posse. Or maybe they'll just scratch them up for the hell of it. Either way cds are our generations' records, IMO.

As for DVDs, I used to have around 200 or so but 2 years ago I sold all but about 40 (the true classics like T2, Beetlejuice, Weekend at Bernies, King Ralph, etc. ). Recently though I've been pondering getting rid of all of them as Netflix has pretty much made my dvds useless. And whatever Netflix doesn't have I just bootleg from a torrent.