View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 02:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xydexx View Post
A good place to start would've been a valid rebuttal instead of flying off the handle in a failed attempt to get a rise out of me.

Anyone else care to explain how this place is better than 4chan/YTMND since Pentegarn doesn't seem up to the challenge?
I thought I already told you, the onus is on you to back your weak argument up. Since you failed to do that, I will assume you can't.

You want a reason? Fine, we are better because I said so. That should be good enough for you since you clearly cannot counter anything I say without ripping off my tactics. Want another reason, a reason that states why you think it is better here? You are here arguing your case here, and not at 4chan and ytmnd. I would ask if anyone else would like to defend you since you are unable to defend yourself, but I won't because 1) all I would be doing is ripping your tactic off, even though I more than proved your take on i-mockery lacked substance so that question you asked would be invalid and 2) nobody here wants to defend you.

I expect your next reply (cause you cannot resist it) will be to give me a take with a 1) and 2) reason in it because I just did that in my post and all you seem capable of is your little parrot act.