View Single Post
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Blanco...I'm not jumping into any conclusion.
Ya, Evl Kenival jumped. You are fucking flying.

Quote:
I just feel compelled to believe that this journalist was assassinated because of the long list of the news anchors, journalists who has "resigned", "commited suicide" and "died of a disease" since Bush adiministration took power.
Ya, its almost like they were getting old or something.

Quote:
Assassination and gagging has become a fixation for this administration.
Who? Who have they assassinated?

Quote:
Maybe it was just a coincidence...but I'm just questioning since it's impossible for me to trust anything this administration and the public press says...
There's a difference between not trusting them and accusing them of murder.

Quote:
Here is a list that maybe you can debunk each of them for me since youre the mister know-it-all kind of a guy...
Amazing how aI point out I don't know, yet you claim I say just the opposite.

Quote:
Dan Rather
Yes, he got railroaded for a stupid mistake. It was still his fault, but he shouldn't have been pushed out. Thats not a conspiracy, thats opportunism.

Quote:
Tom Brokaw
He's 66 years old. He's also still working for NBC. That and he announced his retirement in 2002 before the elections.

Quote:
Peter Jennings
Let me guess, the assassins went back in time and forced him to start smoking.

Quote:
Ted Koppel
Again 66 years old. And still does a lot of work producing for the Discovery Channel, doing news specials and the like.

Quote:
Barabara Walters
She's 77. And do you know what she's done the last 10 years? Celebrity interviews. Even her 20/20 stuff wasn't all the relative to current events and politics.

Quote:
Gary Webb (shot himself in the back of his head...twice)
I see nothing about two shots to the head. I do see he was clinically depressed and not only pissed off the government, but also the South American drug lords.

Quote:
Hunter Thompson
Ya, wax a guy who hasn't been relevent since before some us were born. That makes sense.

Quote:
78 Iranian jounrlaists (who were in the plane that crashed into a building...several witnesses clamied they saw or heard an explosion beforehand)
Oh, well, thats different. "Several people" say they heard explosions before hand. We all know planes don't crash.

Quote:
Bush desire to bomb al-Jazeera media outlet
And what al-Jezeera outlet was blasted? Just curious.

Quote:
Bush and Blair's call to prosecute those who leak any damaging information
Again, we have a big jump from "overly sensetive about criticism" to "whacking discidents." Nobody has been jailed over their criticisms yet.

Quote:
Pat Robertson's call for Chavez assassination
Is Chavez a reprter?
Is he dead?
Have there been any failed attempts on our part?
Is this the first time Robertson's said crazy shit?

Quote:
etc
etc
etc
etc
and the list goes on and on....
No it doesn't. It doesn't even start.

Quote:
Don't forgot the assassination attampt of Reagen by a guy who worked for H.W. Bush back in the 80's...
And no retalitory hit?

Quote:
If you don't think the Bush administration are capable of assassinating anyone...well, you're wrong...
We're all capable of murder, but you simply have no fucking clue what proof and logic are.