View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:20 AM       
Okay, so, I'm doing this mission where this paranoid guy sends me around town to spy on people who he thinks are conspiring to kill him. I lie to him about it and he pays me money. Eventually he tells me to kill all of the people.

Now, I realize you're supposed to turn him into the guards here but i'm really curious as to what's in the 'very hard' safe that he no doubt keeps my reward in ;< But every time I kill one of these people, no matter how stealthily, the game goes 'UNKNOWN FORCES HAVE WITNESSED OUR SHITTY PLOT DEVICE' and everyone in the world knows about it.

Is there anything I can do about that? I'm not above cheating to turn it off - it's completely unrealistic and queer.

Oh and I'm officially hooked again just like i was in Morrowind ;< I finally made a character I clicked with - An Austrian muscle-bound warrior who looks like he's related to Arnold who smashes suckas down and picks pretty flowers to make delicious beverages with.