View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowbelly
fathom? you sound like a spoiled baby

you have all this shit and absolutely no responsibility and you're boo-hooing about being dragged on a pretty nice sounding vacation.

here's an idea: you want some money? GET A JOB.
I know. I'm afraid of people. I don't like theme parks and I don't think that you get what being on vacation with my father and stepmother means, you haven't been on one of them before. I guess I'm most mad at the general indifference on my father's part towards being ridiculed by my stepmother.

As to me being spoiled, ehh you're probably right. I have a lot of crap. Most of my DVDs I've bought myself, as well as a few articles of clothing and pieces of art for my room. A lot of what I have was free, like my computers. They're all used and they come from my grandfather's workplace. They threw them out when they had to upgrade or whatever and my grandfather thought it'd be nice to save some since they were perfectly usable.

My television is secondhand, something heavy fell on the back of the TV, though it was still usable, and got a big-screen. My bed, a futon, is secondhand. I have a gunsafe in the corner of my room, (minus the firearms), with a broken off door that belonged to my stepfather.

I collect signs and crap to put on my walls, most of which are obtained by dumpster diving.

I'm cheap as hell, and if I'm spoiled, sobeit. I don't care, that's just what I am. I'm still thinking about asking for a job at the movie theater. I'm interested in that. I will call them and see if they have something for me.

The main problem is that I am shy and a procrastinator. I wouldn't like to think I was lazy. Oh well. Right now, I just want to have fun for the next ten days, the rest of my Summer here in Lawton before school starts. I intend to spend that with my friends and family doing what is most entertaining. When school starts, however, it's gonna be business.

I need to work on my organizational skills.