View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
In the quote of geggy in my post he is claiming that the CIA is asserting that the program is to kill terrorists but geggy belives that the program(or i guess the proposed use of the program) is really just a smoke screen for their real intentions which is to silence political opposition. So he is basically saying the CIA program to kill terrorists is really to distract us(thus its acting as a smoke screen) from the fact that its being used for other more illegal operations. SORRY DIMNOS, next time I'll spell it out that I meant geggy's claim that the CIA was claiming the program to be used for killing terrorists was being called a smoke screen and not the program itself....

either way it doesn't take away from the fact that we should have a program like that in effect(probaly be more productive then unmanned aerial bombings) and we don't. it also doesn't take away from the fact that geggy is batshit insane and he actually believes a program(or just for you dimnos, the stated purpose of the program!) that never went into effect is being used as a smoke screen to distract us dumb civilians from the evils the cia are really doing.

And don't worry about the pipe. I'm at work and I pick it up once I get home and once I am home I won't be posting because I don't usually waste my free time like you do on a message board