Thread: KILLZONE 2
View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 07:07 PM       
I played my friend's copy for a bit on his PS3, and man, am I good at multiplayer. Fuck, people are just dumb. There is still the phenomenon present as it was in Call Of Duty where if you and an enemy are close together, you'll dance around each other meleeing for a good five seconds before someone reloads their empty gun or finally gets a melee kill. This doesn't happen in Halo 3 because of the way the game moves. Halo 3 is much more enjoyable in close-quarters.

The standard rifle with that green sight is a piece of shit. Utter shit. You can't see out of the damn thing and it doesn't give you an indicator that you've hit something. I prefer the FAMAS-looking one with the iron sights.