View Single Post
Retardedly Handsome
Icculus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 10:10 AM       
I can only guess is because he is old as balls and everyone feels bad. I did find this funny on Wiki "Chelios has been involved in at least two recent incidents regarding the handling of the Stanley Cup. It was dropped by fellow Red Wing Brett Lebda in Chelios' bar on June 6, 2008, while being handed off by Chelios. Additionally, the Cup was also left behind on a beach in Malibu on July 4 while under the watch of Chelios"

So I saw on the ticker last night that Carcillo is being suspended for one game and Stevens is being fined for "sending a message" at the end of the game. They said that the NHL is going to go after that sort of stuff through the playoffs...WHY MUST THE NHL DESTROY HOCKEY???

At the end of the Boston game there was a big melay, does that mean they are going to suspend all those players? It's Pittsburgh and Philly, of course there is gonna be cheap shots, that's why I watch...Boston and Montreal, that's original 6, they have like 75 years of bad blood.

I guess I just don't get it. The NHL wants to build its fan base and grow and expand, then don't take away the true dirty and gritty nature of the game. Especially during playoffs.